Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer 2013 Day -1 : Start of Summer

Well the summer for me starts after tomorrow, so rotating throughout my blogs will be a daily post related to work going on during the summer as related to each blog in question.

For Comic Addict, and several other blogs, it is watching the box for the last big trade before summer, and the laptop I plan to use to kick start the podcasts back into full production. It is the last trade... and no updates yet. I finished my end but still no updates. Oh well. Hopefully that changes soon. Stay tuned for updates.

Otherwise I am waiting on getting This Old Comic Addict and This Old DC Swag going once again soon. Got LOTS to review, just need to get to reviewing it.

Oh, mini reviews coming soon here, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment