Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer 2013 Day 7 : Progress Is Underway... Somehow.

Progress Is about to happen. The laptop is on its way and hopefully within days I am grinding out podcasts again full speed ahead. That would be good. Anyway with that said by next week this time I should be grinding out fresh podcast content.

Trading? Not so much progress. Apparently I am in the middle of a trade with an individual... who knows nothing of digital comic gifting. Sure, this is a topic for RKYV Revue since no doubt it will involve New content, but still... wow. I just learned about gifting digital comics myself from Comixology, and really it wasn't that hard to learn let me tell you. Maybe he is just... cheap. Probably that.

So as the first week of Summer 2013 rolls to a close lots of progress is made, a nd even more can be accomplished once the laptop is in so stay tuned for updates... and me sitting down this weekend to write a few mini reviews. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment