Monday, May 27, 2013

Summer 2013 Day 3 : Memorial Day

Well it's Memorial Day. Not leaving the house today since there is no shuttles on holidays. There is not many days this happens, but it happens.

The big wait, on the laptop, continues. Probably would feel a whole lot better about it if the guy I am trading with hasn't been missing for a week so far but the last large flat only just arrived... half a week ago... yeah, I will be fixating on this for awhile... go figure.

The sooner that is done the sooner I can get back to doing podcasts full time, sometime that s presently on hold. But while I wait let's see...

Got a lot of DC Comics stuff to review for This Old DC Swag. A bit of content for This Old Comic Addict including more Spider-Man stuff. Reviewing DC, MARVEL, the Ultraverse, Valiant, etc... just need that laptop.

On a seperate note once I solidify my work budget I will add digital back to old school reviews... that is another thing hanging in limbo, my summer or fall work budget, joy. To remedy that I am working on getting a new review job, progress reports to come as I submit to different possible employers.

I can't think of much right now, Memorial Day and all, but first priority here (which I need to do this week) is lay out my plans for all the retro casts, and what I will be reviewing for each. That is something I will be doing with this week's updates. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment