Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Week Has Passed...

And so far things are looking pretty... well, hopeful.

So far, to date, only one article got bounced while I got four presently in consideration (one being in consideration for over a week). I do keep looking back at the site, though nothing I wrote has yet appeared so I take it they're all still being considered. Well, at least they're still being considered. That's good... right?

Going to send off an email today asking for any input on how to tighten up the articles. Maybe abit more spit and polish can improve their content? We'll see.

So far up for consideration is...
Multimedia Talk Episode Zero
Adam Warren's Dirty Pair 6" Figures (Kei & Yuri) (2002)

OMGComics Episode Zero
Reviews of Doctor Who Volume 3 #1-#2, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic #1 and Star Trek Ongoing #11-#12

Stop The Madness! Episode Zero
Amazon and SHIELD, a first look.

This Old Comic Addict Episode Zero
Good Idea Versus Bad Idea
Batman : Gotham Knights #24 versus Protectors #5

Already writing content to continue these, and add one more series to the rotation. Hopefully there will be some updates soon, but all in all this is why I am waiting for a dozen articles to clear and be accepted before I post up the site I'm submitting to... things could go any which way right at this moment. Still, even if I do get thrown out... again... I can still buck up and submit elsewhere. Look on the bright side, eh?

Updates coming soon. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment