Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Welcome to "This Old Comic Addict"!

Now that I am pushing my way to doing regular ongoing reviews of many a things, mostly comics and comic related things, I thought it'd be great to get a blog going to cover alot of what I am doing... wherever I am doing it with.

Truth be told I am presently submitting to one online site in particular, but I probably won't announce where until I meet with a measure of success and publish... let's say a dozen. Once I got a dozen successes under my belt I think I can safely say I can finally say where I have been submitting to.

So far my record is one fail and one awaiting confirmation. 50%? Not too bad but I can do better.

So what will you see here?

- Updates on reviews I am presently working on.
- Updates on my podcasts once I get them back up and running again related to the topics here.
- Failed reviews. Just because they were rejected it doesn't mean I can't share them with you.

All that and more. We are just getting started so please recommend us to a friend, and stay tuned for fresh content as I work hard to get new stuff out!

No comments:

Post a Comment