Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Submissions To Date (January 17th 2013)

Submissions move ever forward! What have I done to date?

OMGComics
Reviews of Doctor Who Volume 3 Issues #1-#2, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic #1 and Star Trek Ongoing #11-#12
Status - Well... it hasn't been rejected yet so it's my first... success? Maybe? Yes? No? Stay tuned. Should have a new article done at the start of February.

This Old Comic Addict
Good Idea vs. Bad Idea featuring... guns in discussion and a gun related bad gimmick!
Batman : Gotham Knights #25 versus Protectors #5
Status - Newest review out

That is presently what I cranked out waiting for their verdicts. What am I working on?

Multimedia Talk
Toy review! Adam Warren's Dirty Pair 6" Kei and Yuri figures (2002)

Hmm... I need to get some more reviews cooking! Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment