Friday, February 8, 2013

Book Em' Danno : Introduction


Book Em Danno!
Introduction

The first time I wrote an ebook it covered the short limited lifespan of the faith based Christian "Manga" (OEL Manga to be precise if we go that route) Realbuzz Studios. It was pretty short... it only published 17 100 page comics after all, and I even published my one and only interview to boot.

This time out I am looking at subjects sure to fill bigger ebooks. And that is what we'll look at here.

A Short Life in Print...
So far it will be a revamp of my Realbuzz coverage, as well as coverage of the short lived Defiant Comics (Warriors of Plasm for instance).

Into The Ultraverse
The history and full coverage of the Malibu Ultraverse.

MARVEL at Night
The supernatural side of MARVEL.

Print Valiant
Full history and coverage of the 90's Era Valiant Comics.

So... to recap we are looking at...

Defiant Comics
Malibu's Ultraverse
MARVEL Comics
Realbuzz Studios
Valiant Comics (90's)

We'll rotate through those as the content comes in. Oh, I also have a few Superman themed topics for the year but that relates more to Superman Turns 75 than a book I am writing. FYI. Once stuff starts rolling in I will put together a Want list over at www.ihaveplanet.com to keep track of what I am looking for.

Anything else? I guess I will be rotating the review item weekly so you get a little of this and a little of that every week. Also when things come in I will update how much closer I am to getting one of these ebooks assembled.

Well... thats that. Lets wrap up early and next week we start reviewing. We'll kick things off with MARVEL.

Next Week
Several years ago MARVEL rolled out the Midnight Sons concept. Tying together Ghost Rider with new titles like Spirits of Vengeance, Morbius and this title, Darkhold.

Its not quite the Necronomicon, and she's no Bruce Campbell, but somebody has to recover the lost pages Friday the 13th the TV Series style, against the evil Anti-Tattoo... you'll see.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment