Saturday, February 2, 2013

Review Update (February 2nd)

Here's an updated list of titles I am reviewing for OMGComics!... notice how they're now balanced between four companies (DC, MARVEL, IDW and Valiant)

DC Comics
Batgirl
Batwoman
Catwoman
World's Finest (with Power Girl)

IDW
Doctor Who titles
Ghostbusters
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
(NO ALICORNIFICATION OF TWILIGHT SPARKLE IDW! DON'T YOU DARE!!)
Star Trek (movie) titles

MARVEL
Guardians of the Galaxy
New Avengers
Superior Spider-Man
XX

Valiant
Archer and Armstrong
Bloodshot
Shadowman
X-O Manowar
(I will review Harbringer in TPB format sporatically)

Well that's the future line up. Presently I'm doing abit of trading for content all about, so I probably won't hit up Things From Another World again for awhile... but I should be doing that soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment