Thursday, February 7, 2013

Weekly Posts

Every week I plan to post up four ongoing content series exclusive to this blog to keep it updated on a regular basis! Starting today and continuing onwards we'll cover...

Tuesday : This Old Comic Addict
Old school reviews from the past exclusive to this blog.

Thursday : FYI
Behind the scenes on all I am presently working on with RKYV Online and more.

Saturday : Book Em' Danno!
Covering the titles and companies I will be working with in a series of coming e-books covering the pasts of Defiant Comics, Malibu's Ultraverse, Realbuzz Studios and Valiant Comics in the 90's.

Sunday : Weekend Newsstand
News from the publishers I contacted and various news I've heard from across different podcast. As of this date the news from publishers come from IDW. Stay tuned for updates.

That's the weekly content! Stay tuned as I start rolling out content! Also I should hopefully, knock on wood, have news on RKYV Online #55's release soon. Stay tuned for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment