Thursday, March 21, 2013

FYI : Live Recap of Upcoming Podcasts

Usuallty I just write this out in advance and cut and paste the update, but today we are waiting on boxes and packages that will mean new episodes.... well, TWO new episodes anyway... so while we wait on the long slow ship from California for two "packages" and the plane with the one package of TPBs let's recap what we are waiting on...

OMGComics Episode 1
This one we're unpacking the package of TPBs for this one, even though maybe only so much content will be actually used for this one seeing how I am cutting off the date from 2010 to present review wise so... I have very little in that range... really. Maybe I need to expand to 2001... anyway the TPB unpacking will have hopefully new stuff for this cast, even if I have to crank it back abit year wise... should be in the box today, said so on the it should be here today thing on the USPS site... sigh.

This Old Comic Addict Episode 2
This one we're unpacking two... packages... I'm guessing box like things considering the amount that is coming in but we'll see... anyway lots of content from Valiant, the Malibu Ultraverse and MARVEL here to go over... when the two packages ever arrive. I mean it left the East Coast on March 5th, was supposed to be here March 20th and... it is still between California and here... maybe it's still on the boat. Stay tuned.

Other casts awaiting things
That New 52 Smell
Subscription resolution finally happening in a few days... for maybe 10-20% of the review content... well, I didn't say it would be a dramatic resolution but it pushes the series forward ever so slightly.

20% more should be resolved by May, and another 20% by June so... hmmm... that leaves 20-30% to resolve which will all be done by June... like I said, not too exciting but it will mean a full show every week or two of content to review.

So far first Phase, the Super Phase, is moving along OK and this week's resolution will make a major mark on this. The second phase, to be announced, will be announced in April.

As for the first unpacking and review? Still waiting on it. And yes... DC Comics never responded to my email about my question about subscriptions... sigh... I guess I can send another email and see what happens... poke and prod them enough and maybe somebody will cry out "WE DON'T LIKE PEOPLE!!" and then that's it... wow... that's kinda sad and pathethic if you think about it. Sigh.

Well that's it for my live typing. Later on today I will live type content on RKYV Revue, stay tuned (as hopefully that will contain updates). See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment