Sunday, March 10, 2013

Start of the Week March 11th


Start of the Week
March 11th

Start of a brand new week so let's see what is happening.

Postal Progress Report
Seeing how a few podcasts depend on what is incoming lets see what we are looking forward to this week.

Random Comic Boxes
Well not so much random as a smathering of different companies, this is the fuel for This Old Comic Addict. So... are we making progress? As of last Saturday it reached the West Coast so... its making progress! Yay!

That New 52 Smell Update
Well splitting the work up into three months should insure that the full 10 review load is secured, and as of this trade March's trade schedule is wrapping up... knock on wood.

The trade has quite abit to go in order to insure everything is on the up and up, but with any good fortune the trade is making progress... and reaches fulfillment before the end of the month completeing March's schedule and filling 40% of the pickups.

Well... one step at a time. Stay tuned.

There is one more trade but it provides review material to my work with RKYV Online... once it publishes and I am cranking out material for it full throttle... I am honestly stymied though. I thought the title would be rolling apace by now, but over a month has passed and so far I am rather... well, at a loss. I am ready to grind out fresh content. Just waiting for the next deadlines to begin submitting in earnest. Oh well, stay tuned.

Well we talked about podcast progress... how about progress on a upcoming review topic?

Looking to do The Red Star review
And I almost got it all! Finding my copy of the first Trade Paperback helped loads, but I am still short a few issues! I am looking to trade for the following, my list of comics I am trading with is up at www.ihaveplanet.com.

The Red Star (Image)
Issue 6 & 7.5

The Red Star (Archangel)
Volume II Issue 3 & 4

Will also trade for the second and third TPB if need to.

Well as I write this up it's actually Sunday (a day early) so I should go grind out a few podcasts for the weekend and see you next update. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment